WASHINGTON – Members of a joint House committee pointed fingers at witnesses called to testify, including a federal safety official, Metro’s board chairman and a Metro union representative, during a hearing for Metro SafeTrack Friday.
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and subcommittees on Transportation & Public Assets and Government Relation hosted the hearing.
- Metro Board of Directors
- Federal Transit Administration
- Paul Wiedefeld
- National Transportation Safety Board
- Chris Hart
- Jack Evans
- Matthew Welbes
- Gerry Connolly
- US House of Representatives
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Mark Meadows
- Amalgamated Transit Union Local 689
- Raymond Jackson